Thursday, April 14, 2011

Making a Fishbowl

So, it's been a while since I've blogged.  I've been doing a lot of writing, just not on the computer.  It's been mostly inspirational and fun, and I'm re-learning how much more I like to write on paper vs. on computers (hence the lack of blog time).  I don't know if anything will come of it, but it feels really good to just write free hand. 

Also, this month has been devoted to Romance.  And, though I like to be public about some things, needless to say others probably shouldn't be too publicized.  But, it's going well.  A little tough, since my husband has had about two and a half weeks of getting home at midnight or later due to the show he's trying to produce.  But definitely making progress :)

Another big project of mine that I've been focusing on besides amore is that I've been trying to create a list of goals.  I got the idea from a blog I read, and it's author is trying to do 42 goals in 42 months.  It's something he tweaked from another challenge that's out on the interweb of trying to accomplish 101 goals in 1001 days.  Anyway, I too am making up my own thing with a similar structure, and it's taking me a lot longer than I thought it would.  I'm trying really hard to tweak it to be realistic but challenging, and considering I tend to bite of way more than I can chew on a regular basis, I want to be sure I have the right balance before starting (and publishing it here).

This takes me back to this idea of a Challenge.  Why is the idea of a Challenge so intriguing to me?  Well, I just saw this amazing YouTube video, and I think, in an abstract and indirect way, it explains why.  


I think I need to make myself a fishbowl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment